Sunday, November 11, 2012

Why I am blogging...

Do you watch Parks and Recreation?  I am a late convert to the show, but after watching the last two seasons, I realized I am a Leslie Knope.  I am a little bit obsessive about being a speech therapist the way she is about politics and the parks and recreation department.  But the reality is, I love my job.  I love what I do and I feel like I make a difference in peoples lives.  I get a charge out of seeing my kids succeed.  And after 15 years, my head is exploding with ideas that I want to share.  I drive my poor office mates crazy with my ideas and thoughts, but thankfully they are patient with me.  So that is why I am blogging.  I want to share my thoughts and ideas about being an SLP in the school settings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment